Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ritalin Prices Pakistan Is Methylin Exactly The Same As Methylphenidate (Ritalin)?

Is Methylin exactly the same as Methylphenidate (Ritalin)? - ritalin prices pakistan

I took generic Ritalin (methylphenidate) for many years. I always have the generic on the bottle that says, "methylphenidate"
The color has changed several times as they have changed the manufacturer, but at least he has always said: "methylphenidate" on the bottle.

But today I have my normal load and the foresight to see the prices and even the cash value and is exactly equal to the penny. But in the bottle with the message "Methylin.

I looked online and can not really find a clear answer. Some say it is "a generic form of methylphenidate. But that's not really the same as generic methylphenidate Ritalin? M Confused.

I want to be sure I'm not quite by accident. My pharmacy is closed today, and I went today, not even when planning in advance, and of course, is now confused:)
Could someone clarify this point, and I would like to know what is the difference between methylphenidate and Methylin? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment