Sunday, February 14, 2010

Does Cheese Block Arteries Why Does My Block Of Cheddar Cheese Start Off Square When Viewed From The Side, But Ends Up Trapezoidal?

Why does my block of cheddar cheese start off square when viewed from the side, but ends up trapezoidal? - does cheese block arteries

Here's the deal, no matter how hard you try, the cheese with a knife down the block always ends like a ski slope, wide cut at the bottom of the page.

Then of course there must be, I cut back along the street and eat, even in the form of cheese.

Any advice, or I get into the cheese and my arteries saturated for a break?

2 comments:

MandooPa... said...

Get a cheese like this cable:

http://www.cutleryandmore.com/details.as ...

I Know, I Know said...

Quit cutting cheese. There is bad smell in the corner .. lol

Simply begin feta cheese, if only to break and not to eat on the form of anxiety.

Post a Comment