Monday, February 15, 2010

How Much Does It Cost To Make Hot Chocolate Juicy Party Help? What Do You Think?

Juicy Party Help? What do you think? - how much does it cost to make hot chocolate

Hello, I have a birthday party on Juicy Couture. That's what I thought ...


Decorations:
Pink & Brown Balloons
Pink and Brown Streamer
Pink Tablecloth
M & M's, Skittles and Gumballs into glasses of champagne
Cuisine:
Chocolate cake, pink frosting
Souvenirs:
Juicy Socks
Lip Gloss
M & M's in muslin bags

Did you do other ideas, with songs like Juicy Couture? What are the games you play? I thought the hot iron to go to a small gift juicy and those who believe that the music stops when it comes to maintaining it comes from. O stains on the floor with different things juicy (logo, hood or bag) in oneself and on foot in one place. If someone chooses a logo of a hat, PE, rson of wins at the Juicy logo.
What games? What other decorations? How do you think it will cost?

2 comments:

That girl (L) said...

That sounds pretty fun.
ABBL that is floating.
and save a logo of an apple
Blindfolded and the person
and if she wins the Apple logo Prizee:)?

sophh said...

First, it will be expensive! Believe me, you need money for this game but if available;, thats fine .. Personally I like Juicy Couture and hopes that the problem for me, but I can not afford a really, really juicy topics throughout the game, but I like the color combination and you should be pink and brown lolipop cuz it beautiful, too!

Post a Comment