Monday, February 1, 2010

Picture Of A Prolapsed Uterus In A Woman Does Anyone Have A Picture Of A Snake With A Prolapsed Cloaca?

Does anyone have a picture of a snake with a prolapsed cloaca? - picture of a prolapsed uterus in a woman

I have a snake, and I think that the lack of a uniform scale, but my friend told me it happened might be a cesspool. I looked online but only found pictures of a penis and hem, especially in lizards and geckos, do not do snakes. I want a picture of a prolapsed cloaca, so I know what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is not cloaca of birds is Hemipenis incident and the need for a reptile vet to help them once again stay out long and may also be infected and die

Anonymous said...

I do not, but my friend Google does.

Anonymous said...

http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4DKUS_enUS265US266&q=picture+of+a+snake+with+a+prolapsed+cloaca&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=RnhYS_i2F4qd8AaNkrW5Aw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved = 0CBAQsAQwAA

Post a Comment