Saturday, February 13, 2010

Verbiage To Be Used On Performance Reviews What Is The Best Verbiage To Use In A Breakup?

What is the best verbiage to use in a breakup? - verbiage to be used on performance reviews

I have the following manner:

"We had some laughs together, but it's time to stop, pretending that our friendship will be a long term relationship. But I do not know. I do not think anything for me, that friendship and not just know how tell me. But also what we really need to be a friendship. Rather than put up someone who can be ready to open and honest with this person. But he apparently has no such possibility. but luckily for you I "was fun while it lasted but I see us not move AQUAINT this point. I hope you have a good life and find someone who can open a file.

DoDo you agree or disagree with this speech?

3 comments:

Syd said...

nice. listen sorta embarrassing. When they tell me a girl who had begun to cry and prolly call a fool. and hear a man prolly be shocked to learn what really FEAL this matter, but true. Shoot, tell how it is.

HottNikk... said...

Resolved HERE ************** *************
Not the best gossip.
This blame game, best, and how they defend themselves.
"To be honest, I want to be just for me and for you only. I think we should focus our relationship because of the lack of growth bring. I thought we could develop, but out of date - maybe we're both to blame.
I think it is time to deal with our personal lives and pursue these things - whether occupation, hobbies, goals, personal satisfaction, etc. - that makes us happy.
We shared some good moments and I will also continue to reflect on these.
I wish him all the best. "

It is everything you say. Are men, we need answers.
Thus one can say that you should movand later, without an answer - it's like hot coals - the ambiguity.
This does not deserve to know why you change addresses to kill.
Unless you want to attack - I would say that this path ..

Good luck!

Aurelia B said...

i love it. Sept. also for my ex

Post a Comment